Wednesday Wishes - Make a Wish


 I went a little crazy with Brushed Blooms. Once I started I wanted to play with lots of different color combos. First up is the birthday card. I used blues and coral. 

I also used this set for my Mother's Day card. Pinks and yellow created a very bright, happy card. I hope my Mom loves it.

The last one is a hi! card. I love the chevron stamp from Noted. The perfect image to ground my flowers.

I hope you are celebrating someone this week. ~Rhonda

Make A Wish card
stamps: Brushed Blooms, Wishes Come True
ink: PTI - Berry Sorbet, Spring Rain, Enchanted Evening, Limeade Ice, Simply Chartreuse
paper: PTI - Stamper's Select White, Berry Sorbet, Enchanted Evening pattern paper pack
other: PTI - Brushed Blooms die

Hi card
stamps: PTI -  Brushed Blooms, Noted, Wet Paint Alphabet
ink: PTI - Spring Rain, Enchanted Evening, Limeade Ice, Simply Chartreuse, Harvest Gold
paper: PTI - Enchanted Evening pattern paper pack, Stamper's Select White, Harvest Gold
other: PTI - Brushed Blooms die; MFT - Pierced Square Stax

Happy Mother's Day card
stamps: PTI - Brushed Blooms, Blooming Button Bits
ink: PTI - Raspberry Fizz, Hibucas Burst, Summer Sunrise, Limeade Ice, Simply Chartreuse
paper: PTI - Stamper's Select White, Summer Sunrise bitty dot, Raspberry Fizz
other: PTI - Brushed Blooms

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Mojo Monday Blinkie