Wednesday Wishes - Let's Celebrate



A birthday card that I think would be perfect for a guy or gal. It was fun "making" different wrapping paper for the gifts.

I cut the largest Make a Wish package in half to give me more of a rectangle gift for balance. Enjoy your Wednesday friends! ~Rhonda

Let's Celebrate card
stamps: PTI - Make a Wish; MFT - Birthday Sentiments
paper: PTI - Pure Poppy, Stamper's Select White
ink: PTI - Pure Poppy, Spring Rain, Blueberry Sky, Enchanted Evening
other: PTI - Make a Wish dies

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Mojo Monday Blinkie