Sending Hugs - background basics: medalllions


Practice makes perfect - and I NEED a lot more practice on backgrounds!! An additional benefit of using the MISTI is that I can use the very light ink colors and stamp then more than once to get great colors.

Do you need a hug today??? I hope you have someone close to give you one or accept this virtual one. I appreciate each of you that take the time to stop by. ~Rhonda
 
Sending Hugs card
stamp: PTI - Big Hugs, Background Basics: Medallions
paper: PTI - Sweet Blush, Stamper's Select White; Black - stash
ink: PTI - Fresh Snow, Sweet Blush, Berry Sorbet
other: MFT - Pierced Square Stax; My Sweet Petunia - MISTI tool

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! I love this chalkboard look and your gorgeous stamping!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Mojo Monday Blinkie