Wednesday Wishes #1



My first post of 2015! A personal goal for myself this year is doing better sending birthday cards. The pattern paper was my starting point for this card. I loved the colors but it is busy enough that I knew I would need to have a frame of some sort. I consider Fabulous Frames as one of my go-to dies for this purpose. I actually die cut the frame out of the background pattern paper as well so the card would be easier to mail. I love that the sentiment from Fancy Folk Art is a perfect fit for the bottom of the frame.


Ruby Rose is a great flower set. Lots of different sizes to play with. Have a wonderful week! and I pray that your new year is starting well. ~Rhonda

Sending Birthday Wishes card
stamps: PTI - Ruby Rose, Fancy Folk Art
ink: PTI - Enchanted Evening, Summer Sunrise, Ripe Avocado, Simply Chartreuse, Dark Chocolate 
paper: MME - Lost & Found Oliver; PTI - Ocean Tide
other: PTI - Fabulous Frames, Ruby Rose; MFT - Blueprints #6; PTI - twine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie