Simply Sweet


 

I love the paper that was included in the Simon Says Stamp August card kit. The kit has LOTS of busy paper which I sometimes find challenging to use but I'm determined.


The font of this sentiment is clean and simple. Perfect for the stripes. You are Simply Sweet for stopping by today. Make it a great day! ~Rhonda

Simply Sweet card
stamps: SSS Ice Cream Dream, PTI - Scent-imentals
ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
paper: Bo Bunny (SSS August card kit), PTI - Stamper's Select White
other: MFT Blueprints #6 die; Copic Markers - YG13, YG17, BG72, BG75

1 comment:

  1. The colors and papers work great for your fun, summer design. Fabulous sentiment too and I agree that the font is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie