Sending Prayers & Love



I finally decided to sign up for the Simon Says Stamp card kits. Sending Happy Mail is my first. So many cute products. I have high hopes that I can use up most of the supplies before the next kit arrives. The August kit was revealed today!

My first card focuses on hearts. I wasn't sure if I would like the puffy stickers but was pleasantly surprised.


The next card is perfect for popping in the mail. I used glossy accents on the small heart. Just enough shine!


Sending Prayers & Love card
stamps: SSS - Sending Happy Thoughts
paper: Pink Paislee - Pen Pals; Vellum; PTI - Stamper's Select White
ink: Versamark
other: PTI - Limitless Layers "hearts"; Pink Paislee - Pen Pals puffy stickers; Zing embossing powder - Rouge

hello card
stamps: SSS - Sending Happy Thoughts
paper: PTI - Stamper's Select White
ink: SSS - Lipstick Red; PTI - Enchanted Evening
other: glossy accents on heart

2 comments:

  1. That looks like a fun kit, Rhonda! I love that patterned paper and I love the look of the puffy sticker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards, Rhonda! Love the patterned paper and the fun puffy stickers

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Mojo Monday Blinkie