Hello My Friend



I had some arrows left over from this card and decided they would be perfect for accenting a tag. The space above the tag needed to be filled for balance. I went with twine that I "painted" so it would hold its shape. 


I hope you have a great day. I headed out for a day with Phoebe Comfort Dog to visit some hospitals.

Hello My Friend card
stamps: PTI - Sketched Shapes, Simply Framed
ink: PTI - Tropical Teal
paper: MME - Stella and Rose - Mabel; PTI - Orange Zest, Aqua Mist
other: PTI - Get to the Point, Tag Sale #7; The Twinery - Mandarin; Tattered Angels - Champagne Glitter Paint

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Mojo Monday Blinkie