Happy Birthday America and Reed




O what a beautiful day it is!!! We are celebrating Independence Day and my oldest son's birthday. We are participating in a neighborhood parade and eating lots of great food. What are you doing today??


Wear some red, white, and blue! Enjoy the day. ~Rhonda

happy 4th card
stamps: PTI - Est. 1776
ink: Tim Holtz - Salty Ocean; MFT - Wild Cherry; Versamark
paper: PTI - Stamper's Select White
other: PTI Seeing Stars die, Wonderful Words, By the Number, Suffix Style, Rustic Burlap Impression Plate; Ranger - Clear Embossing Powder

Happy Birthday card
stamps: PTI - Est. 1776, Framed, Be Happy
ink: Tim Holtz - Salty Ocean; MFT - Wild Cherry; Versamark
paper: PTI - Stamper's Select White
other: PTI - Seeing Stars; Ranger - White embossing powder



1 comment:

  1. These are great cards, Rhonda! Love the design. Happy 4th of July weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Mojo Monday Blinkie