Destination



Are you traveling over the holiday weekend? I made this card a couple of weeks ago and was left with the inside of the simply framed die. I know I'm not the only one who hangs on to all the pieces that cover my desk.


The sentiments in this set are really nice. I hope everyone that is scrapbooking remembers to look for Destination in their stamp sets. Enjoy! ~Rhonda

Destination card
stamps: PTI - Destination
paper: Studio Calico - Abroad; PTI - Kraft; MME - Happy Day
ink: PTI - Smokey Shadow; Memento - Tuxedo Black
other: PTI - Simply Framed die; Tim Holtz - tiny attacher


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Mojo Monday Blinkie