Birthday Wishes!


Can you stand another card from the kit?? I paired it with dies from PTI - Ad Sense. The red twinkle goosebumps add just the right amount of bling!  I tried to place them strategically by a sentiment in the pattern paper. 


We are supposed to be enjoying a bit of a cold front today. Lower 90's for us. We'll take it. ~Rhonda

Birthday wishes card
stamps: PTI - Ad Sense
ink: PTI - Pure Poppy
paper: Bazzill Blueberry Sour; Pink Paislee Pen Pals
other: Queen & Co Red Twinkle goosebumps; Pink Paislee Pen Pals S+Puffy Sticker; PTI - Ad Sense die


1 comment:

  1. Fabulous crisp, fresh design! Love the background paper too!

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Mojo Monday Blinkie