Happy Birthday + Circle Scribbles



I water-colored this text block several weeks ago but never put it on a card til now. I used the back of the circle scribble stamps to create my colorful spots. I am really pleased with the results. I think it would be easy to change the colors for a more masculine card. 


I hope you are enjoying June and your summer plans! ~Rhonda

Happy Birthday card
stamps: PTI - Circle Scribbles
ink: PTI - Melon Berry, Lavender Moon, Lemon Tart, Aqua Mist
paper: PTI - Stamper's Select White,
dies: PTI - Text Block: Birthday
other: Michael's - watercolors

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie