You're my Sunshine


on a cloudy day! Are you having any of the spring storms in your area? We have already had a doozy of one. Hail and high winds. The hail a little north of us was between golf ball and softball size that was breaking the windshields of cars.
 

I was playing around with my Precious Remembrance stamps to create this card. I stamped the clouds with the Border Tape #1 set. My raindrops are from Mom & Dad in two different ink colors.




Finally the sentiment is from Thanks. A little glossy accents on the heart added some shine.

You're my Sunshine card
stamps: Precious Remembrance - Thanks, Mom & Dad, Border Tape #1
ink: PTI - Enchanted Evening, Spring Rain
paper: PTI - Stamper's Select White, Enchanted Evening
other: PTI - Cloud 1 &2 die, Rustic Burlap Impression plate; Ranger - Glossy Accents; MFT - Blueprints #1

2 comments:

  1. Oh how adorable Rhonda!:) I just saw it and I LOVE it much!!! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rhonda, this is so sweet! Love all the blue hues...wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Mojo Monday Blinkie