Distress Inks on Photo Paper


 

What happens when you use distress inks on photo paper? HIGH GLOSS HAPPINESS!!The last few times that I ordered printer ink, photo paper was included as a bonus. I was going to give it away but then thought surely I could use it somehow for cards.

Here is a picture of the beautiful colors. 


The 4x6 sheets of photo paper are perfect for die cutting PTI's Text Block and Phrase Play dies. You can fit 2 on the sheet.


I attached a sheet of acetate to the back of the die cut to add stability and shine. I also used white acrylic paint on the back of the acetate on the yellow card. 


For the pink card, I used MFT Blueprints #1. One of the rectangle dies is the perfect size to create an opening for the Text Block frame to be placed on top.


You will be seeing more cards made with this paper as it is fun to play with. Do you LOVE the shine?

Yellow card
paper:
Canon - Photo Paper Plus Glossy II;PTI - Stamper's Select White, Hibiscus Burst pattern paper

ink: Tim Holtz distress inks - Picked Raspberry, Mowed Lawn
die: PTI - Text Block: Friends; MFT - Blueprints #1
other: Acetate from stash; Hobby Lobby - White Cotton Perle thread; Ranger - Glossy Accents

Pink card
paper: Canon - Photo Paper Plus Glossy II; MME - Oxford Ln; PTI - Stamper's Select White
ink: Tim Holtz distress inks - Peacock Feathers, Salty Ocean, Mustard Seed
die: PTI - Text Block: Friends
other: Tim Holtz mini distress ink tool; Americana - White Acrylic Paint; Hobby Lobby - White Cotton Perle thread; Tattered Angles Glitter Paint - Chandelier

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Mojo Monday Blinkie