Love U




I'm working on a few Valentine cards. This one has a slightly graphic feel. I am using some new dies from Reverse Confetti (the hearts and arrow).



I like the bold black and red together. ~Rhonda

Love U card
stamps: PTI - With All my Heart
paper: PTI - Stamper's Select White, Pure Poppy; MME - Cut & Paste
ink: PTI - Smokey Shadow
other: Reverse Confetti Arrow, Love Note dies; PTI - Block Alphabet Upper dies, Limitless Layers 2 1/4" hearts collection; Washi tape (from Target?), sewing machine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Mojo Monday Blinkie