Hello 2014


 Zoom! That is what the NEW Year is doing already! I received a Silhouette Cameo for Christmas and finally pulled it out of the box. I am amazed at how well it cuts. I could never get my Cricut to make clean cuts. I appreciate that the Cameo tells me exactly what blade setting to use.


So this card uses a free cutting file and an offset tutorial from the Silhouette blog. Super easy and quick if you don't count the time it is taking for me to learn how to use my Mac.


Enjoy your week! My hubby has the day off so we are going to enjoy the day! ~Rhonda

Hello card
Cut File: love, friend and hello by Silhouette 
paper: PTI - Stamper's Select White, Pattern Paper Pack; MME - Cute & Paste
 

1 comment:

  1. You will love your cameo and you did so good for one of your first efforts...very nice card, and cute inset with patterned paper. Check out this link. I took all three classes and you will not believe what you will learn to do. The old saying, "You don't know, what you don't know" is very true with the cameo. It will do so much you would never even think of! Have fun with it.

    http://kerribradford.com/store/index.php/classes.html

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Mojo Monday Blinkie