Thanksgiving Combo




 How about a favor for the Thanksgiving dinner table?  Verve has the cutest turkey that I used to decorate my pillowbox. Hey Julee, sure wish there was a die for this little fellow.


I also made a card using the little turkey. I think the peek-a-boo chevron is a fun addition to the card. The sentiment is made with the double-ended banner die. After I die cut the shape I put it back in the die the opposite direction to get the pointed end.


Here is a look at both projects. I just need to make a few more and my Thanksgiving table would be complete.


I can't decide what to put inside my pillowbox.  Any suggestions? ~Rhonda

Give thanks pillowbox
stamps: Verve - Bountiful Harvest, Happy Fall
paper: PTI - Vintage Cream, Text-style Fall Prints and Patterns; October Afternoon - Seaside
ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
other: PTI - Essential Pillowbox, Mat Stack #3, Double-ended banner, Enchanted Evening button, twine; Snug Hug seam binding; Copic Markers - sorry I didn't write them down  

Counting my Blessings card
stamps: Verve - Bountiful Harvest; PTI - Gratitude Journal
paper:
PTI - Vintage Cream, Text-style Fall Prints and Patterns; October Afternoon - Seaside
ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
other: PTI - Double ended banner die; MFT Peek-a-boo Chevron die

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Mojo Monday Blinkie