Boo!


 
Are you dressing up for Halloween? What is your favorite candy? Do you decorate big time? Our neighborhood gets together for hot dogs and chili before the kids start knocking on doors. It is a great time to connect before everyone starts winter hibernation. 


I used BB:textstyle II on my typing paper to add a little interest and then put the block alphabet letters on top. 


Some distress ink around the edges of the typewriter die toned down the bright white. What do you think about my cheesecloth spider web? I much prefer this one to the real thing. Be safe. ~Rhonda

Boo card
stamps: MFT - You're just my Type; PTI - Background Basics: Textstyle II
paper: Basic Grey- Bowties Collections; PTI - Stamper's Select White
ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black; PTI - Smokey Shadow; Ranger Distress - Pumice Stone
other: MFT - Your Just My Type die, Blueprints #6; PTI - Block Alphabet die; The Twinery - Mandarin twine; Xyron Machine; Making Memories - Spook Alley Spider brad

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Mojo Monday Blinkie