for the BEST Teacher


 

I participated in the first SAF challenge - Breakfast Bake and Take. Your challenge is to pick one color scheme and one sketch to whip up a quick project you can be proud of! I chose to use the following recipes.


The book print impression plate was perfect for adding a little more dimension and interest. I really enjoyed the color palette. Not one I would have chosen on my own.


Hope you are having a great week! We are supposed to get a cold front this week. Temps in the middle 90's. We will take it. ~Rhonda

for the best teacher card
stamps: PTI - Apple Prints
paper: PTI - Smokey Shadow, Orange Zest, Simply Chartreuse, Stamper's Select White
ink: Versamark; PTI - Simply Chartreuse, Ripe Avocado, Pure Poppy
other: PTI - Book Print Impression Plate; Corner Chopper; Embossing Buddy; Heat Gun; White embossing powder

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I would ever have come up with this color combo either, but wow, does it work! I love the cute apple and have this one pinned because I really like how you used the different size rounded edge pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the embossed background and the bright colors that really pop! It's fun to work with color schemes that you don't normally use. I wouldn't have thought of this one either.

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Mojo Monday Blinkie