I have Issues!




I am in LOVE with these Bugaboo Stella images. This card is going to a friend that has a lot going on! She always enjoys a good chuckle so hopefully this will bring a smile. The inside sentiment is "Thinking of You."


I put some of the colorless blender solution on some cheesecloth to get some texture on my chair. It did take a little time for it to show up so be patient if you try it. ~Rhonda



I have issues card
stamps: Bugaboo - Magazine Stella digi; PTI - Think Big Favorites #7
paper: Gina K pure luxury white; PTI - Smokey Shadow PP
Ink: Printer; Various Copic Markers
other: The Twinery - Blossom Twine; PTI - Tremendous Tags; Ranger - Glossy Accents

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie