Flying By!





I picked up a new paper pad from Simple Stories. It has this great cloud paper so I pulled out my plane stamps for a little fun.


I popped the cloud paper up using foam tape. I am using the foam tape a lot more as I like the lift but it is a little less than pop dots. I used grey washi tape as a border.


I put the sentiment on the inside of this card. Thanks for the fly by today friends! ~Rhonda

Flying By card
stamps: PTI Fly Away, Lil Hot Rod
paper: Simple Stories - I Heart Summer; PTI - Soft Stone, Stamper's Select White
ink: PTI Scarlett Jewel, Smokey Shadow
other: Verve - pennant trim die; PTI - Fly Away, Lil Hot Rod; My Mind's Eye - Lost and Found Washi tape

1 comment:

  1. That really is great paper Rhonda...love that you stamped the sentiment on the inside and I always love those little airplanes, especially popped up. The banner gives it such a playful look.

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie