Flip Flop Fun!




Once I started playing with the flip flops I couldn't stop! I used the same sun as my previous card here


Can you see the grains of sand? I used some chunky glitter. Not sure if I like it. Any thoughts? I would love to be walking on a beach. ~Rhonda

Flippin Great Birthday card
stamps: PTI - Flippin Out
paper: PTI - Kraft, Summer Sun pattern paper, Stamper's Select White; My Mind's Eye - Indie Chic Citron
ink: PTI Dark Chocolate, Oceans Tide
other: PTI - Flippin Out, Bloom Builders #3, Woodgrain Impression Plate; MFT - Blueprints One; Diamond Dust Chunky glitter;

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie