Let Go and Let God



It's contest time at the Mojo Monday blog this week! Can you believe it is already June? I saw a little banner on Fb the other day saying 202 days til Christmas! uggh



I used a new Verve set Let it Be for this card. I started playing around with the flower and paper scraps that were on my desk. I like it when ALL my scraps come together. ~Rhonda

Let Go card
sketch: Mojo Monday #296
stamps: Let it Be
paper: scraps from my stash 
ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black; PTI - Chamomile
other: MFT - Blueprints 1, Pinking Edge border die; Spellbinders Classic Circles Sm; PTI - rickrack border die

3 comments:

  1. 202 days til Chrismas? That is crazy! Love your card Rhonda...the sentiment is beautiful and it is hard to believe you made this with scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Rhonda!! Love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your 'scraps' came together so beautifully! Love the colors and those pretty flowers!

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie