See Ya!


I think these glasses are so cute! They are from a Precious Remembrance set called Mom & Dad. I stamped the glasses with colored ink and then again with Versamark so I could use clear embossing powder. It was easy to line it up again. I hope you can see the shine.

 
I think I need a little alligator stamp so I can say "See you later Alligator!!!" Have a great weekend everyone. ~Rhonda

See Ya card
stamps: Precious Remembrance - Mom & Dad, Positive Thoughts (heart)
paper: My Mind's Eye - Quilting Bee; PTI - Stamper's Select White
ink: PTI - Orange Zest, Lemon Tart, Pure Poppy, Enchanted Evening; Versamark 
other: PTI - Headline Alphabet dies; Zing - clear embossing powder

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Rhonda, this is soooo adorable! Thank you SO much for sharing! I love it!:)

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie