Project Life - Week 14


I'm moving right along into April with this project. Do you remember the advice - have the end project in mind so you know what you are aiming for?

 Both sides of layout

I don't just want to print my pages and put them into a page protector. I want a BOOK! I started exploring what company I would use. Eye opening experience!! It looks like I will have to go with a 12x12 book and use a template that has a 1" border so I can just upload my pages as is. To use my current template I would loose A LOT with binding. Does anyone have any other solutions? I may also have a take out a loan. These things are EXPENSIVE!

left side of layout

I decided to add photos of my current favorite television shows. I just went to their Fb pages and pulled images. I think it worked well.


right side of layout

We were honored to have a special guest visit our youth group. A PROFESSIONAL football player, Jason Fox. Super nice guy! Thankful he visited with us.

Enjoy the week people! Sun is shining here. ~Rhonda


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie