MOM - you're the Best!



Happy Mother's Day to All the Moms - whether you are a Mom by blood or heart!  My parents are here for the weekend so I am able to share this day with my Mom.



My Mom is a travel agent so it only seems fitting to use travel as a theme. She has been a big part of my journey in this world. 

This is actually the first time I have inked up some of these stamps. The layout is inspired by the Mojo Monday #292.



I was hoping to give my Mom a Stoneface planter like mine but they are still out of stock so a gift card with an IOU will have to work.


Mom inspires me everyday! I pray we have many more adventures together. Enjoy your day. ~Rhonda



Mom - card
sketch: Mojo Monday 292
stamps: PTI - Destination, World Map, Fresh Alphabet, Framed; MFT - My Favorite Sentiments 6th bday; Precious Remembrance - Mom & Dad
ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black; Versamark
paper: My Mind's Eye - Away We Go; PTI - Vintage Cream, Chamomile
other: Spellbinder's Classic Rectangles small; PTI - LL 1 3/4" circles, Library Pocket, Rickrack border die; Zing - clear embossing powder

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! I'm you're newest follower! Come and follow me if you get a chance!

    Raquelle
    Stampin' From The Nest
    Happy Stampin'!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your card, Rhonda! Love the library card pocket and papers. Great job pulling it all together! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie