friends til the end



Viva la Verve! I completed the second sketch of the May challenge. There is also an inspiration photo with this challenge. I picked up the scallops of the banner and the flowers. I kept putting this sketch off thinking that it was hard for some reason but once I got started all became easier. 


I have become so dependent on dies that I hadn't used this particular flower but the fussy cutting was actually fun and coloring with Copics was relaxing. I sure it was because I only used two colors!

I have one more May challenge card to post and get everything linked up at Splitcoaststampers for the contest. Wish me luck! Rhonda


Friends card
sketch: Viva la Verve May Wk #2
stamps: Verve - Making a Statement, Amazing Wishes
paper: My Mind's Eye - Indie Chic Ginger; PTI - Fine Linen, Ocean Tide, Stamper's Select White
ink: PTI - Dark  Chocolate, Melon Berry
other: Copic Markers R01, R02; Spellbinder's Classic Scallop Circles Lg; MFT - Blueprint One; PTI - Small Scallop Border die, Sunshine Impression Plate, Twine; Corner Chomper

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie