Wedding Subway Art


I had the opportunity to create another Wedding Subway Canvas for a client. These are so much fun to create. 


There are my go-to wedding gift as well. The bride is always excited to see the progression of the relationship and I figure it doesn't hurt to have all the dates documented for the groom. :) The canvas is 16 x 20.


I learned how to create these in a Jessica Sprague class. She now offers a mini class on this technique. I have paid for this class many times over.  Have a great week! ~Rhonda



Question for you - What is your go-to gift for weddings?


supplies used:
Michaels - 16x20 canvas, modge podge
Wal Mart - Black spray paint
Photoshop CS4

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie