Narry a stamp in sight



Have you ever started a challenge and then got carried away? mmmm.... I think that might have happened. Cas-ual Fridays challenge this week is NO stamps! Not one! and quite honestly I didn't think I could play along but ..... I found this really cute package of rub-ons in my stash and the rest is history. I wish I had taken a picture of the package because there is nothing left in it. I used every piece.


I started with the "Joy" and this cute paper. I even used a rub-on from the set for the sentiment inside "delight in simple things." 


I love the font. Wish I knew what it was.


My second card is probably my favorite. The smile card makes me happy. Going through my paper pads I landed on this graphic circle paper. Perfect!


On a roll and can't stop now! Great paper with a bird so I added a banner and sentiment.


I actually die cut several banners from chipboard and then the patterned paper on top for more dimension. I love twine.

 
The last one was more of a challenge but I was determined to use those corners. The sentiment is a Wordsworth sticker. I used a herringbone impression plate on the card base to get some dimension.


I hope one of these struck your fancy! and truly I do thank you from the bottom of my heart for stopping by. ~Rhonda

Joy card
stamps: none
paper: Studio Calico - Take Note Collection; PTI - Stampers Select White
other: Junkitz Expressionz rub-ons

Smile card
stamps: none
paper: Studio Calico - Take Note Collection; PTI - Limeade Ice
other: Junkitz Expressionz rub-ons

Friends card
stamps: none
paper: Fancy Pants - Summer's End; PTI - Stampers Select White
other:  Junkitz Expressionz rub-ons; twine cardboard; MFT Fishtail Flag Stax

Thank You card
stamps: none
paper: PTI Stampers Select White
other:  Junkitz Expressionz rub-ons; Wordsworth - Thank you collection sticker; PTI herringbone impression plate









1 comment:

  1. Rhonda, Wow! All of these are fantastic! Glad you were able to pull some things out of your stash to create with us this week. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie