My Cup of Tea


 
Papertrey Ink is celebrating their 6th Anniversary. Their annual Designer Printable is ready for download and I am playing along. I would love to win the adorable prize. The first one I chose to use was this ADORABLE tea cup from Melissa Bickford. Thanks Melissa! I am hoping that dies will be available for this cute set.


Did you spy the differences between the 2 cards? 



I couldn't decide if both cards needed the little red heart? or rounded corners? What's your thought?

I hope you get a chance to play along. ~Rhonda

6 comments:

  1. Two adorable cards! Love the little red heart and the rounded corners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable, Rhonda! I love what you created with the little teacup!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is fabulous! Love how you repeated the sentiment at the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute. I love the sentiment repeated at the bottom. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet Rhonda! I am wondering if any of the dies from the heart-to-heart series will work for those heart images? Will have to check.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love both of your cards, but the red is much more striking to me! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie