Be Mine




Happy February Everyone! My card today was inspired by this beauty that Geri Freeman made. I also saw that Geri is part of the design team for the new Festive Friday Challenge Blog. 

This card was so fun to make but I really wouldn't want to tell you HOW LONG it took!! I think I stared at it more than was necessary while trying to get it to come together. I definitely used more layers than usual.


I did a little sewing of the rickrack at the top and down the one side. Layering the banner border dies added some additional interest. I also painted the chipboard heart.


Are you planning to watch the Super Bowl?? I'm sure I will have it on but plan to work on a few more Valentine cards. Thanks for stopping by! ~Rhonda

supplies:
stamps: Verve- Love Notes; PTI Heart-2-Heart #3
paper: Authentique Collection: Lovely; PTI True Black
ink: Versamark; PTI - Pure Poppy
other: PTI - Banner Border die, Love Lives Here die, twine, Pure Poppy Button; MFT - Fishtail Flags; chipboard heart - stash; Michaels - white acrylic paint, white rickrack, doily; sewing machine; Divine Twine; white embossing powder

1 comment:

  1. It may have taken a long time, but so worth it because this is fabulous. You know I love all the layers, plus I love the bold colors you used. If you enjoyed the process of creating, then it doesn't matter how long it took.

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie