Thankful Thursday #50


 

Thankful Thursdays are my opportunity to "Up My Gratitude." The goal is to make at least one card a week to thank someone. I LOVE when you play along by linking up below. 

My card this week is inspired by the Mojo Monday #272 sketch. I thought this would be a perfect sketch for some mailable cards. I had never inked up the snowflakes in Verve's Merry Wishes till now. I embossed them in white. They are absolutely beautiful and gave such a clear impression.



The paper is from Carta Bella's Winter Fun 6x6 pad. The blue, taupe, and red color and patterns are so pretty.



I considered just a strip of kraft paper to help with the mail-abilty but I just had to use the kraft ribbon from PTI. The sentiment from fillable frames on a tiny tag tied with twine finishes these cards.

Have a safe weekend. Don't run over anyone trying to get to a parking space. ~Rhonda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Mojo Monday Blinkie