Thankful Thursday #47


 

Thankful Thursdays are my opportunity to "Up My Gratitude." The goal is to make at least one card a week to thank someone. I LOVE when you play along by linking up below. 



Talk about a quick post. Things are CRAZY here. I have now installed tree #19 with my Christmas team. We are having a blast. Do you use the old fashioned silver tinsel on your tree? We did one today and I has surprised at how beautiful it looked finished.

On to the card. I used the snowflake die and fishtail flags from MFT.  I also used glitter. I think it clumped just a little too much. Guess I will keep playing with it to master the technique!!


Have a great week!! ~Rhonda

2 comments:

  1. what a darling card. LOVE how you used the new MFT Jumbo Snowflake...sooo pretty with the sparkles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ilove that big snowflake with the touch of glitter.

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Mojo Monday Blinkie