Mojo Monday #266




Just getting this card in under the wire. I made this to celebrate my Mother's 70th birthday! Happy Birthday MOM!! I love you.



I used the Mojo Monday #266 sketch as my starting point. I used a clear pillow box to hold a gift card. Verve's Loopy Bloom die in felt was perfect. I love that I found a button that mimicked the cutouts of the die.  

I used another new My Mind's Eye Paper pad called Ruby. The colors and patterns are great.  PTI's Scarlett Jewel is a great compliment to this paper pad.

I stamped the inside with a sentiment from PTI's Big Birthday Wished set.


I'm gearing up for another busy week putting up Christmas decor for clients. We decorate 4 homes this week. I hope you have a great week. ~Rhonda

1 comment:

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Mojo Monday Blinkie