Thankful Thursday #41




 Thankful Thursdays are my opportunity to "Up My Gratitude." The goal is to make at least one card a week to thank someone. I LOVE when you play along by linking up below. 

 


OK friends, I need help with this card! Not happy with it AT ALL. I envisioned a bulletin board hence the chicken wire background. 


What would you do differently? I would love your suggestions. Can it be saved?

Have a great one day! ~Rhonda

supplies used:
stamps: PTI Tiny Tags, Tiny Tags II, Background Basics: Farm and Barn
ink: PTI Ocean Tides
paper: My Minds Eye All Spice; PTI Ocean Tides
other: PTI Woodgrain Impression plate, Mega Mat stack #4, Layerz Mat Stack 5 die, Mat Stack 5 die, Canyon Clay grosgrain ribbon, Tiny Tags die, twine

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rhonda! Your card has good "bones" as they say in the modelling biz!

    It is a somewhat busy - I think all of the twine is distracting. Maybe you can use some small brads to simulate push pins/thumb tacks on a bulletin board.

    Also I would change the outer rim of the chicken wire to a darker color - either black or dark brown - for some visual contrast too!

    Good luck!

    Ann Marie
    prettypinkpolkadotz@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie