Thankful Thursday #34








Thankful Thursdays are my opportunity to "Up My Gratitude." The goal is to make at least one card a week to thank someone. I LOVE when you play along by linking up below. 



I'm playing along with this week's MIM challenge - using fabric with die cuts. I had to go to the quilt store for some other fabrics so I picked up a charm pack and got the spray adhesive out for a little sticky fun.


I used the Floral Foliage die for my little tree and then added a couple of Pure Poppy buttons. 


The tab die is stapled to the graph paper. I used my Crop a Dile to punch a hole in my wooden veneer bird from Studio Calico.


I love the sentiment in this set. Perfect place to use some fabric cut with the zig zag die.




I had this cute bird tape that I used on the inside along with a Think Big sentiment.



Hope you are having a great week!!! ~Rhonda



5 comments:

  1. Sooo super cute! I have that set and need to get it out and ink it up. Love the little wooden bird too, sweet touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fabric you chose! Your card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card--I love the fabric and that adorable little wooden bird! And that tape you used on the inside is so cool. What a great accent!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rhonda, I love the little tree - and the texture you have created with the little birdie and buttons. Thank you for suggesting I link my card here. How encouraging Thursdays will now be - knowing I can come here and see other's thankfulness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. Love all the different elements especially the fabric tree.

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie