Lovely Lady


Do you like getting LARGE boxes in the mail??? I DO! This box was waiting for me when I arrived home today.


This Lovely Lady is my Mother's Day gift. REGAL and REALLY heavy. I LOVE HER!!!! Can you guess where I found her? Pinterest of course. She is from Stoneface Creations.


Doesn't she look fabulous in my family room? but alas she is destined for the great outdoors.


I styled her hair this evening. A little wavy green for body and a sedum for bangs and she is ready to go out on the town table. I think that occasionally she will need to change her style.



I think she NEEDS a name! If you have suggestions, please leave them in the comments. I'll let you know what we decide. ~Rhonda

3 comments:

  1. Rhonda I don't have a name suggestion but I wanted to say she is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is fabulous!
    Maybe Harriet? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, she's lovely--I love the way she is looking over her shoulder.

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie