Just Start





I'm playing along with the Mojo Monday #244 sketch. The Go Confidently in the direction of your Dreams is from Verve's Words of Wisdom set. This sentiment is one of my favorites and I often reach for it. I like that I can use it for a graduation or encouraging a friend.- male or female.

Not sure if you can see the detail the impression plate gives to the aqua mist. The top picture is a little better for seeing the detail. Hope you are getting inky this week!!! ~Rhonda

supplies used:
stamps: Verve - Words of Wisdom; PTI - Ad Sense
ink: PTI - Dark Chocolate
paper: Basic Grey - pb&j (one of my FAVORITE paper pads currently) PTI - Stampers Select White, Aqua Mist
other: The Twinery - Caribbean; PTI - linen and canvas impression plate, limitless layers 2 1/2, file folder die

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this. Everything flows together so well. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rhonda, i love the colors! Love how you used the folder die!

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie