Thankful Thursday #18



 
 
Thankful Thursdays are my opportunity to "Up My Gratitude." The goal is to make at least one card a week to thank someone. I LOVE when you play along by linking up below. 



I think I've mentioned that I love PTI's mat stack #4 but after watching Nicole Heady's MIM where she combined it with fillable frames #10, I am in die heaven. LOVE the two together. They are a perfect complement. I am really trying to play with mixing sentiments from various sets together. Flutterby Friend and Flower Fusion were used on this card.




The sentiment on this card is from Fillable Frames and Inside & Out: Thank You.




I went to Archiver's while in Austin last week. BAD IDEA!!! for my bank account. Several 6x6 paper pads and Mister Huey mists jumped in my cart. I am really liking the new Crate Paper lines. The paper matches lots of PTI colors in case you might be wondering!

Thank someone this week. You know it will make their day! ~Rhonda



Friend card:
stamps: Flutterby Friend, Flower Fusion, 
ink: PTI Ocean Tides; Versamark
paper: Crate Paper - Story Teller; PTI Soft Stone
other: PTI Fillable Frame #10 die, Mat Stack #4 die; Canyon Clay ribbon

Many Thanks:
stamps: fillable frames #10, flutterby friend, inside & out: thank you, beautiful blooms II,
ink: PTI Ocean Tides, Canyon Clay
paper: Crate Paper - Story Teller; PTI Soft Stone
other: PTI Beautiful Blooms II dies, Fillable Frames #10, Mat Stack #4, twine; Target - washi tape; buttons - stash

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie