Flea Market Fabulous #1





Last week I had the opportunity to go Round Top, Texas for the Marburger Farm Antique Show. (yes, we were on the road as tornadoes were in our hometowns. Lots of frantic phone calls were being made. ALL safe thankfully.) 

Apparently these shows have been happening for the past 40 years. There are several pastures that are FULL of booths with every imaginable treasure you can think of. Someone said it is 10 miles of junk treasures. The Marburger Show had more high end goodies but the inspiration was incredible. They didn't want you taking pictures of their fabulous displays etc. but the eye candy was overwhelming. The pastures were a mix between junk sale and why didn't I think of that items.

Look at this gorgeous dress!!!
 

LOVE the spray painted candle sticks!! Think I would chose a different color candle. Don't you have candle sticks in a cabinet that you want to pull out and update???



Are you in need a some more buttons?? These were beautiful. Several rooms full of buttons, though some of them they were very proud of.




You could see the Restoration Hardware influence everywhere!!! This little piece would be great for a bar or ribbon, stamps, etc. I think you get the idea. 


Lots of metals used on everything. Loved these tables.


Next up were so many cute ways to get around. Bicycle built for 2  


or perhaps a roadster,



 and even a tractor.


Hope you saw something that inspired YOU!! I have the perfect craft storage idea to show on Monday. Thanks for stopping by! ~Rhonda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie