Subway Wedding Gift


My on-line classes are starting to pay off. I learned how to make subway art posters through a class at JessicaSprague.com 

I have found my go-to wedding shower gift!!! I ask the bride-to-be for those important dates that I'm sure she never wants her husband to forget. Where did you meet? When did you start dating? What activities do you enjoy together? When did HE propose? When is the wedding? where? What will be your first address?

I did white out some info for privacy of my brides.


I print these out and then adhere them to a stretched canvas that I spray paint black. They turn out so cute!! I have now taken them to TWO brides and they were so excited. 



I have even been asked to make some for $$$. Gotta love that. Thanks for stopping by today. ~Rhonda

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful idea for a bridal shower gift! Fabulous job on something the new bride (& groom) will cherish forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just about the coolest thing I've seen in a long time. I can see why people would love getting it as a gift, or even paying you to make one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously amazing! What a fabulous gift! No wonder you're getting commissions!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie