Craft Room redo - Chaos Reigns


We are still remodeling a few areas of our home but my Craft Room/Office is complete. Thought you might like to see the process/results. The room is approx. 11x11 with a small closet and a couple of windows. 

The room has evolved as I have taken over more and more of this space. We used to say it was "our" office--now it is my craft room where my sweet hubby visits to pay the bills! 

I used to have open shelves with IKEA boxes to store everything. Over time this was driving me crazy visually. I do not do well with visual clutter.


The green wall color and picture molding was removed.


A wall of cabinets has been built to hide LOTS of stuff! Notice the nice calming wall color. It lets what I'm making be the focus.


My IKEA picture ledges to showcase my pretty buttons and ribbon have been re-installed.


The magnetic strip for dies is my favorite.


Everything had been stuffed into the cabinets till I had time to get everything sorted. The time is NOW.


It always looks terrible before you see process. I'll share the finished room in another post. Good bones make ALL the difference. ~Rhonda

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for inspiring readers to bring the best out of their office spaces! Looking forward to see the finished room!

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie