Liebster Blog Award


There is a lot of love going around. Sharron, from On Papillon Wings, sent me the Liebster Blog Award. I am so blessed to have met Sharron through our blogging adventures. You meet the nicest people on line!!
 
Liebster' is German for 'dearest'.  The award is a 'share-the-love' arrangement, given to inspirational bloggers with less than 200 followers. 

Here's the to-do list of any Liebster award recipient:

Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
Reveal your five blogger picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog
Copy and paste the award on your blog (see above)
Hope that those you award forward it to their favorite bloggers

Below are my FIVE picks for the Liebster Award. Each has their own style and amazing creativity.  I hope you will visit their blog. You may find a new favorite too.

LeAnn - SillyLeAnn Designs
Tricia - Sunny with a chance of crafting
Susan - Mad Sky Designs
Denise - Sassy Stampin'
Kristen - Happy Everything!

Thanks again Sharron!! You made my day. ~Rhonda

5 comments:

  1. Thank you, Rhonda! I appreciate it so much and am grateful for the encouragement. I will look forward to passing this on to some of my favorite bloggers very soon. HUGS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Rhonda I am truly honored that you thought of me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness Rhonda!! I had no idea you did this! I am very humbled. You just made my day!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rhonda, thank you SO much! I am so appreciative and am so glad I have gotten to know you online. Can't wait to meet you this summer :)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ack!! So appreciative! Thanks for the shout out. It was an honor!

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie