Just Because


I love the font and design of PTI's Simple Sentiments. They fit the double ended banner die perfectly and are so easy to use.


A little stitching of the Love Lives Here butterfly finishes this card.


We are getting a much needed rain today. I hope you are enjoying a wonderful day wherever you are! ~ Rhonda

supplies:
stamps: PTI Simple Sentiments
paper: PTI Vintage Cream, Hawaiian Shores; My Mind's Eye Lost and Found - Breeze Collection
ink: Memento Rich Cocoa; PTI Chia
other: PTI Live Loves Here butterfly die, Double Ended Banner die, Limitless labels die; Doily from Walmart; sewing machine

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea to use that stamp set on the double ended banner. I have both, and never thought to do that. I'm going to case this one. Love the card . Very interesting and lots to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cold and VERY windy here so I'm sure our streak of warmer than normal days may be ending! Love the colors and patterns on your card! The Simple Sentiments set looks very versatile. I don't have it but can see it would be a great addition!

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie