I hope you know . . .


Another project from my Mouse, Paper, Scissors Class. This album is seriously CUTE!! The theme is "I hope you know YOU are FABulous! 


It started by making clear plastic covers and then lots of different pages. Don't you LOVE the polka dot book spine? I love the addition of crepe paper. I need to incorporate that element into some cards.


A coin envelope, a blue envelope, a vellum envelope, polka dot pages, lots of "pockets" for things to hide in.


I made other elements that I punched out with my 1 3/4" circle punch and used my tiny attacher. 


I NEED more of the envelopes with the string. 


I can't wait to try this in other color combos. Thanks for stopping by friends! ~Rhonda



6 comments:

  1. Rhonda, this is a seriously FUN and awesome looking album!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! Love all the different pockets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. STINKING CUTE and the aqua polka dots ........ OH MY OH MY!!! Fabby project!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great mini. Love the colors. such fun!
    TFS
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rhonda, what a fabulous album! I read lots about that class, but couldn't swing it right now. You're making wish I could have. Enjoy and maybe we'll see more great projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ribbons, ruffles, envelopes, banners ... what a TON of eye candy in this one - and what a lot of fun! I love the light girly colours you've chosen too - this is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie