PTI Anniversary - Favorites


Happy 4th Anniversary Papertrey Ink! PTI is giving away a wonderful gift package to someone who posts/comments about one of their FAVORITE PTI creations that they made last year. I'm so thankful that I did a year in review post in January that helped me narrow my selections.

My favorite card used ALL my favorite PTI things - cardstock, patterned paper, impressions plates, dies, twine and of course STAMPS!


This card went together so quickly and just felt good!!! ~Rhonda

Supplies used:
Stamps: PTI Bitty Baby
paper: PTI stamper's select white, new leaf, orange zest, patterned paper pack
ink: PTI spring rain; Memento tuxedo black,
other: PTI sunshine impression plate, mat stack #3 die, rickrack die, baker's twine, Copic Markers

7 comments:

  1. It's so tough to pick a fave isn't it!?
    Love this sweet creation - especially the paper pieced sail :D
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. And it should feel good this is just a bright, cheerful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice! This was one of my favorites of yours too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! The paper pieced boat, the impression plate, the colors all go together so nicely for such a sweet effect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Rhonda! I love the colors on this card. I can see why you chose it as your favorite. It's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card! Love the impression plate and paper piecing. Man it was so difficult picking 'only one'!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great! So bright and cheerful, love how the the dots paper echoes the impression plate.

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie