I never want to live without you


The sun is finally SHINING in Texas! We had additional snow last night but they promise that we will get to 40 degrees tomorrow so I'm eagerly planning a trip OUT of the house for lunch that someone else is preparing.

I used Verve's Text Objects for this sweet sentiment. The ticket is PTI's - Just the Ticket and die set. 


I found the heart doily at my local Hobby Lobby. The heart button was in my red button jar. What a great surprise!




I'll leave you with a few snow pictures that I took this morning. 



Stay warm friends! ~Rhonda

supplies used:
stamps: Verve - Text Objects; PTI - Just the Ticket
paper: Dance with Me - Summertime Designs
ink: SU Real Red
other: PTI ticket die, doily - Hobby Lobby; twine - The Twinery; heart button  - PTI

5 comments:

  1. Rhonda I LOVE your card.. so PRETTY! and YEAH a heart button find is always a good thing! WOW you have some snow! (that wrong kind of plow photo made me LOL!) Stay warm... and enjoy your lunch!
    Have a GREAT day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Valentine Card. Love all the different elements but I especially like how you incorporated the tickets. We have snow and cold here as well and I don't like it either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet and full of great eye candy ..... LOVE IT and how adorable is that Roxy ....... that is a face you want to kiss!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card with the doily and tickets. Wow! Texas really is getting hit with the white stuff! Sure hope it is gone by Sunday for the game.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just darling! Love those little tickets!

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie