Birthday Bash




Put your sunglasses on Girls!!! This is one BRIGHT card.  This is a clean up your craft space card. If started with the orange oval and red tag. Perfect for a child's birthday I think!! Can you see the sparkles from the Versamark Dazzle Frost ink?




Make it a great day!! ~Rhonda

supplies used:
stamps: PTI Birthday Bash, Just the Ticket; Verve Sweet Scallop
paper: PTI Stamper Select White, Purple Bitty Dots, Pure Poppy, Orange Zest, Plum Pudding
ink: Versamark Dazzle Frost
other: PTI tag sale die, rick rack die, ticket die, star, and beautiful bloom die; Verve Sweet Scallop die; The Twinery - purple and red twine

1 comment:

  1. PERFECT for a kiddie birthday !!! They love all those bright colors!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie