Gift Card Box


The gifts were wrapped except TWO!!!! and I needed to create gift card holders! I found the perfect inspiration in a FB Splitcoast Stampers post about Marie's present gift holders.

The instructions were so easy to follow and the results are impressive. Hope you think so too!!!

The inside is stamped with a Verve set - Richly Blessed. "May you be richly blessed this Christmas and always"



I love these with the silver paper. You can see the different sizes that I made. The larger one is 6" wide and the smaller is 4" wide.


Thought I'd share a Christmas picture of the wrapped presents. Do you recognize any of the tags? What fun to put them on family presents.


I hope you are having a wonderful evening. I'm drinking some hot tea and playing with stamps.  ~Rhonda

9 comments:

  1. I LOVE matching wrapping paper ...... now I do more kraft paper with BIG red bows since I am the wire bow queen!!! Love the gift card holders!!! For the kids I bought "Santa" bags at Pottery Barn Kids a few years back and had their names put on them. I do not wrap anything I put everything in their bags and leave them under the tree to look like Santa left their bags ..... turns out really cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE those gift card holders! So Pretty and special! Happy Holidays to You!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The gift card holders turned out fabulous. I really like how you used the star on one of your tags...super cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are adorable....Merry Christmas!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute holders. What a great job! I also love the peek of tags I saw under the tree. thanks for sharing Rhonda.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute holders. What a great job! I also love the peek of tags I saw under the tree. thanks for sharing Rhonda.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute holders. What a great job! I also love the peek of tags I saw under the tree. thanks for sharing Rhonda.

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Mojo Monday Blinkie