happy Harvest


Today's card is digi hybrid happiness! Fabulous paper + funky frame +  fun sketch = Spectacular Creation.

The sketch is based on the new site Papercraft Star here. I love that your peers can vote on which projects they love!


It's always about the details. Cutting the grid paper to match the curve of the frame and then the DP squares on the inside to match as well worked well. Do you love the frame with the owl? You can get it from Lindsay Jane's blog here


Pop dots were needed for dimension of the pumpkin. I am loving this paper lots. 

Just had to share a picture of the twine sampler pack I received from The Twinery. 15 yds each of 8 wonderful colors.


Just a reminder - The magazine giveaway is open for a couple more days. Thanks for stopping by! ~Rhonda

supplies:
Paper: Echo Park - Apothecary Paper Pack and Elements; PTI blk;
other: Lindsay Jane - Halloween Border; PTI rickrack die

13 comments:

  1. This card is adorable! I love the patterned papers and the curved frame! Great work! Thank you for playing along with us this week at Papercraft Star!

    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love the graphic design of this card, Rhonda! Your paper pieced pumpkin looks great, I love how it's not orange as you'd predict!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm jealous of that twine! What a great collection of colors! Your card is beautiful! I love how you stamped the pumpkin on text.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rhonda, this is fantastic! I especially love pieced pumpkin the pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your are certainly a fountain of information in this post. I love your card! Great sketch and thanks for posting the site where you visited. It's on my list now. And I'm checking that place for the twine next.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool! Still loving that PP.I look forward to seeing what you make with the twine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow! I don't know a whole lot about hybrid work but this is great! Love the different papers and images. Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Papercraft Star!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the card and oh boy that is a nice photo of all that yummy twine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a gorgeous card, the beautiful curve of the frame and the colors of the patterned papers are so lovely together! Fabulous work! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Papercraft Star!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooh - this is spooktacular!! I love your mix of elements and colour on this - almost monochromatic - but not! Those branches just peeking into the rectangle on the right are so perfect - I find them so creepy, as if they're reaching out and haven't quite made it right into the picture yet! Eeeeek - Fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rhonda, this is so fun! I love the mix of elements and the way you've laid them out. Awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your design and the patterned paper looks fantastic! So great in black and white with just a touch of orange--very cool! And wow, look at all that twine. I asked the owner of the LSS about twine and she has contacted Divine Twine about getting an order--can hardly wait!

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie