Happy Day!


I love red, yellow, and white! They are happy colors. I inked up a new ala mode sweetie "Time to Celebrate" for this weeks Mojo Monday sketch challenge. This sketch is a keeper too!

This is an easy image to color! Hope you get to create today! ~Rhonda

supplies used:
stamps: MFT ala mode Tme to Celebrate
paper: Cosmo Cricket Material Girl Mini Deck; PTI - Pure Poppy; other - stash
ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; SU - Real Red
Other: Copic Markers; Spellbinder Nesties circles lg; Hobby Lobby - ribbon; SU - punch for sentiment

3 comments:

  1. Awww, this is darling!
    With your talent you should consider entering the challenges over at Papercraft Star! http://www.papercraftstar.blogspot.com, they provide the challenges in advance and give away great prizes too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card, Rhonda! It's the type that makes me smile when I see it. Great colors and nice composition. I made a few cakes that resemble that one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely a very happy card. Cute image too!

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie